The Center for Movement & Healing has a variety of pricing methods.
- The J-Pass is either a Monthly Memberships, 5-Class Pass or One Class Drop in for classes taught by Founding Director, Nia Faculty Trainer & Black Belt Teacher, Jill Pagano
- Contribution-based payments for four Nia classes with our Nia teaching dynamos: Jeanna, Mel, Vina, Jillie and Emily
- Separate pricing for our other classes (other than Nia) offered by talented, collaborative teaching professionals–Tai Chi, Yoga and Feldenkrais ATM
1) Payment Choices for Jill’s Classes:
- Unlimited 3-Month J-Pass (for Jill!) - $297 broken down into 3 payments of $99/mo, auto-pay (credit card or pay full amount with check)- This package includes all classes offered with Jill (Nia, and BodySense) and is wise for people taking eight or more classes per month with Jill.
- Two-Weeks Unlimited Class Pass- $39- for those brand new to The Center for Movement & Healing. Unlimited classes with Jill for two-weeks.
- 5 Class J-Pass- Five classes with Jill- $69 ($13.80/ class)- 3 month expiration.
- One Class Pass- $16
2) Contribution-based Payments:
We offer four contribution-based classes each week. Suggested contributions ($10 -$20)
- Monday, 6:30pm Nia with rotating instructors: Emily, Jill, Jeanna and Mel (listed in their weekly order)
- Thursday, 6:30 am Nia with Vina
- Sunday, 8:30 am Mama Nia with Vina
- Sunday, 10:00am SlowDance Nia with rotating instructors Jillie and Mel
Discounts & Details
- Those 65 and older receive a 20% discount
- Seattle Sales Tax will be added to all class prices.
Other Pricing Details
• THREE MONTH COMMITMENT: To give you the lowest continual monthly pricing, we ask J-Pass members to commit to 3 full calendar months when they join.
• CANCELLING: Requesting to cancel is easy! Drop by the studio or email with your request. You will receive confirmation of your cancellation via email. We need 10 DAYS NOTICE before the end of the month in order to cancel for the upcoming month.
• WORKSHOPS & EVENTS: Your J-Pass membership applies to all of Jill’s regular classes. It does not include special events, workshops or series classes.
• TRANSFERS: You can not transfer or share your membership or class pass with another person.
• TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP HOLDS: For emergencies you may place a hold on your membership for up to 3 months. Written notice/email is needed to put a membership on hold. With an injury or serious illness, we can make arrangement for an extension on your membership plan. Please consider your travel plans, we do not extend memberships for time missed due to vacation or travel. For those with a 3-month unlimited membership, keep in mind you can “make up” any “missed” classes throughout your membership by coming more often during your three-months.