- Introductory- 3 Classes for $30. Explore our classes at a discounted price. One time offer for those new to The Center for Movement & Healing. Simply mention this offer and pay your teacher $10 (sales tax is added on some classes)!
The Center for Movement & Healing is unique–and so it is with our business operations.
- Each teacher offers their own pricing as part of their own business. (Yoga, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais and Nia)
- When you take a class, you will make your payment directly with the teacher even if the name of the class is the same (ie. Nia)
- You can find pricing information for the class you want to take by clicking on the class in the calendar schedule, located here or contacting the teacher directly. Generally our class pricing is $15-20 to drop-in with discounts for class passes.
Payment Choices for Founding Director and Nia Faculty Trainer, Jill Pagano’s Classes
Monthly Pass w/ Jill – Your ticket for optimal conditioning and health. $99/mo (+tax). You choose from three options
Unlimited classes with Jill
One private session + 4 classes in a month
Two private sessions w/ Jill. Private sessions are an excellent way to optimize your experience. Sessions include: hands-off bodywork using the MELT Method, specific sessions around the technique of Nia, Inspirational coaching using Nia’s lifestyle practice or personal movement practice to meet a specific need for you (for example, movement to help heal and strengthen knee stabilitity) The Monthly Pass with Jill expires after one-month and can be reoccurring. There is no makeup, except for medical emergency.
5-Class J-Pass- Five classes with Jill- $72.50* ($14.50 per class)- 3 month expiration.
One Class Pass- $17*
Discounts & Details (offered by Jill Pagano)
- Those 72 and older receive a 10% discount
- Seattle Sales Tax* is required on all class prices.